Our Waste Management Open golf travel packages are a hole-in-one.
The legendary Waste Management Phoenix Open draws some of the golf world’s biggest crowds to beautiful TPC Scottsdale—truly a can’t-miss experience for any fan of the sport. Due to COVID-19, attendance at the 2021 Waste Management Open is limited – but we’re looking forward to a full return to “The Greatest Show on Grass” in 2022.
No matter when you attend the Open, follow this guide to help you prepare and to get the most out of your trip to Phoenix, including ways to:
- Enhance your travel
- Get ready for the Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Make the most out of your trip to Phoenix
Keep reading to learn more about “The People’s Open,” including available Waste Management Open travel packages from Superior Executive Services.
Enhance your travel
Guests who book 2022 Waste Management Phoenix Open travel packages through Superior Executive Services will experience first-class treatment and special access to the ultimate in exclusive tournament hospitality. At the event, you’ll get a breathtaking view of the action from the comfort of a Skybox Hole 16, complete with catered food and a full bar available throughout the day.
A Skybox 16 package from Superior includes 34 tickets on the day of your choice, but your custom travel experience doesn’t have to end when the golf does. We can help you create unique golf tournament travel packages for your group, including accommodations, nightlife, transportation, and more.
Get ready for the Waste Management Phoenix Open
Here are a few helpful hints to assure the best possible experience at the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
- When packing, plan to dress in layers. Phoenix can be cool and breezy in the morning, but the sun will warm you up significantly in the afternoon.
- Speaking of sunny afternoons, don’t forget to pack sunscreen and a hat, as well.
- If you plan to walk the greens, wear comfortable shoes. It can be a long stretch between holes on grass and over some small hills.
- For security purposes, there are some limitations on what you can bring into the tournament grounds. We recommend reviewing carry-in policies beforehand.
- Free Wi-Fi is available, and cell phones are allowed at the tournament, but you must always keep them silent.
- The 2021 Waste Management Open has COVID-19-related precautions in place to keep fans safe. While these standards likely won’t be as strict in 2022, it’s a good idea to check for updates from the PGA during the lead up to next year’s tournament.
Make the most out of your trip to Phoenix
Whether you want to extend your stay in Arizona (we can help; just ask!) or explore Phoenix during the tournament’s off-hours, here are some of our favorite things to do in the Valley of the Sun.
- Savor the flavors in Phoenix. There’s no shortage of fabulous restaurants and bars across the area. Take your pick: sophisticated fine dining, daring international cuisine, delicious food and craft beer pairings, and so much more.
- Tee up. If the tournament has you eager to hit the greens, you’re in luck: Greater Phoenix is one of the top destinations for golf. Choose from more than 185 courses, from opulent resorts to desert canyons.
- Relax and reconnect. Enjoy a soak in the hot springs (located within 50 miles of downtown Phoenix), unwind with a rejuvenating spa treatment, or practice yoga.
- Explore the lush Sonoran Desert. See the desert bloom with wildflowers in the spring, take a leisurely walk or a more challenging hike, or paddle the Salt River. You might also journey out of town to take a selfie with the iconic saguaro cactus.
Superior Executive Services is proud to offer exclusive Waste Management Open travel packages with access to Skybox 16, perfect for a corporate outing. Secure your travel package to the 2022 Waste Management Phoenix Open now by calling us at 608.665.9070 or contacting us online.